waggon (plural waggons)
- A four-wheeled cart for hauling loads, usually pulled by horses or oxen.
- A four-wheeled cart for hauling loads, usually pushed or pulled by human force.
- A childâ€™s riding toy, four-wheeled and pulled or steered by a long handle in the front.
- (US, AU, slang) A station waggon.
- (slang) A paddy waggon.
- A truck, or lorry.
- (Ireland, slang) An immoral woman, slapper.
6 letters in word "waggon": A G G N O W.
No anagrams for waggon found in this word list.
Words found within waggon: